*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

This is the Chronamut I love!

What a kickass comeback. The audio portal has been sad without you. Are you going to start submitting songs on regular basis again? I've been listening to it repeatedly for 10 minutes and I can't get enough. It's characteristic of your style and it's an infectious beat, my friend. Don't ever stop making music. You deserve those awards!

Chronamut responds:

ahh if only the audio portal had ACTUAL awards like the flash portal does.. and yes I think I shall make songs more often - not like the days of old, but hopefully moreso than over the past couple of years. And yes its loopability is key :)

thanks for the review Aeonstars!

CTF3 beginning CTF3 beginning

There wouldn't be a CTF without fans like you.

Wolfblitz, hearing you mock my flash series is an honour :) From day one, I've been saying that I can't wait to be parodied. It seems you're the first to the game and this is funny! It just puts a big smile on my face. These projects revolve around people who support it and having voice actors like Corey Holland willing to put in time to do this and having fans like you is really what drives me. It's almost 3 am but fuck it. It's time for more animating.

I promise CTF3 will come out within the next two of months! As for your ingrown toenail though, no promises.

glad you like it
If only i could make it into a flash cartoon it would be awesome
mock? that is a bit harsh, i think "knocking it" is better from my viewpoint
yeah mystic put up with me
he was the only one calm in this thing
looks like I have place some morale into you :P
it would best to rest the weary eyes
rember: it is not just fans that make the CTF it is the eyes of the beholder that makes it
you take your time in the work ok?
as for the toe nail I expect it to be better by CTF 4 XD

cripple creek revisted cripple creek revisted

Nice job, wolfblitz!

Don't you make me play this banjo! I like this version better I think. I want to get down to it. Like Kiwi said, no outstanding criticism to make but since you said insulting is advised well uh...why don't you go throw that banjo into a pond?

Great song!

WolfBlitz2 responds:

throw it in the pond eh?
not a bad idea
one liiiittle problem with that
It belongs to my brother
so if i threw it in the pond
My brother would throw me in to get it
he is very strong person
could throw anyone through a window
:P

*+*+Neo-Ecco Atlantis+*+* *+*+Neo-Ecco Atlantis+*+*

Absolutely Marvelous.

Hey Chronamut! I adore this song. It's spurring a whole bunch of different images in my head right now. I like the bell a lot. This dark feeling it gives us off is chilling. It kind of goes in one direction and then another but in a good way. Like the title has the word apocalypse in it, the future doesn't have a path. That's what I got from it. I really enjoyed this!

Chronamut responds:

great man! Glad to have another review from you!

and ya I decided to take this song in a whole nother direction, add more stuff - the original was a lot more aquatic..

thanks for the review!

==(Northern Light)== ==(Northern Light)==

A great song.

I love a lot of your songs, SBB. I'm not usually of a fan of ambient music but I have to say I really like the genre when you do it. Maybe I haven't listened to enough of it but I find they rarely have much substance. This does though and there's a song in here. A great one too. I like this and Climbing a Snow Mountain a helluva lot.

Buoy responds:

It's because I stretch the genre SO MUCH- I'm not sure whether this is considered ambient anymore, but people still think it is so who am I to complain :D

Thanks helluva lot for the review.

Tha

_-={For My Lady}=-_ _-={For My Lady}=-_

This is so great!

I love this, what an awesome tune. This lifts the spirits! Everything in this song comes together so well. Nice job :)

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you Aeonstars! It's admittingly very different from what I usually make XD. I had to try very hard not to break into some kind of epic tune.

Thank you again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Cripple Creek(WolfBlitz style) Cripple Creek(WolfBlitz style)

Nice job, Wolfblitz!

I think you should stick with the banjo because it sounds like you're having fun there. It's light hearted which I really like. Banjo ftw!

is it really that good?
if I get really good I'll....
ummm...... We'll see what happens, yeah?

the little pig the little pig

oh that piggy!

funny lyrics here wolfblitz lol. Like kiwifish, I too am racist against piggies. I also recommend what he says and get a banjo! What were the last lines? I didn't quite make them out.

WolfBlitz2 responds:

yeah i thought the last lines were a bit bad from my view point too
it was:
I taste far better than ol' veal
yeah I HAD a banjo but it is broken
and i was playing my older bro's one but he has taken it back
and like I said to kiwifish before
the banjo pickers of Australia are few and spread far and wide over Australia
so it is pretty hard to get my banjo fixed
you'll see some interesting stuff by me over time

*+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+* *+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+*

Hey my Canadian brother!

I think this is my new favourite song by you! I've been dancing around to it alone in my room and having the time of my life lol :D

lol hey Aeonstars long time no see fellow canadian ^^

glad you like this song and thanks for the review!

Never Had the Answer Never Had the Answer

Great. Really great.

I don't know you personally but I got a very good sense of who you are based on this autobiographical song. Thank god I got a Y chromosome too.

Soundshifter responds: