Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

Glad to see LegendaryFrog's return!

Great job all around. The premise is not only satisfyingly comedic but offers much promise of a genuinely entertaining story arc. I'm very excited to see where it goes. Ohmadon's voice acting is superb as usual and it's really refreshing to hear Joseph Blanchette's voice again as well. It brings me back. The animation was top-notch and I drooled over the changes in perspective and shot choices. Keep it up, guys.

Toonwerks responds:

Response by Casey(xiphon):

it's always fun working with Joseph to,
and it's funny, despite a lot of the camera work we did, (which for all of us was something new) we still didn't quite hit the level of camera quality that we wanted to, so you can expect that to be even better next time

The SuperHero Collab The SuperHero Collab

Nice job guys!

I enjoyed this quite a bit. There are some very funny jokes that had me giggling throughout. In terms of animation, Makeshift, your frame by frame at the very opening was truly the best in my opinion. It wasn't very long but that was because the animation was so detailed. I also laughed out loud when I saw Dimeck's short. I hear you're organizing a Supervillain collab? Interesting idea for a collab sequel -- I'll have to keep my eye out :)

Makeshift responds:

Thanks! It's nice getting a review from a good artist like yourself :)

It actually took me 2 weeks (on and off, obviously) to make that short part ^_^
It was for school, that's why I worked so hard on it.

The Supervillain Collab should be great!

btw, Happy Canada Day! XD

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

it's funnier than most of your awesome cartoons...

...but that doesn't make it clever. I got excited when I saw this. A flash from you that isn't a parody but still, I'm disappointed. What you guys need to realize is that while you may be talented vocally, saying whatever comes to your mind in front of a microphone doesn't even qualify as poor writing, it's just plain old not trying.

Halo Marines Soundboard 2 Halo Marines Soundboard 2

David Cross!!! :D

David Cross' lines were the funniest in my opinion! :D thanks for making this soundboard! I always wanted to hear his lines ever since i found he does voices in Halo. His character, Tobias, on Arrested Development is what made me and my friends love his acting and his humor!! XD! I don't own an Xbox so I've never been able to listen to marines but with this I was able to listen to David's hillarious lines lol. Thanks a bunch for making this!! :)

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

wow

f**king brilliant. some guy gave it a zero? cause it wouldnt work on his computer? omfg good job, continue.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

This is the Chronamut I love!

What a kickass comeback. The audio portal has been sad without you. Are you going to start submitting songs on regular basis again? I've been listening to it repeatedly for 10 minutes and I can't get enough. It's characteristic of your style and it's an infectious beat, my friend. Don't ever stop making music. You deserve those awards!

Chronamut responds:

ahh if only the audio portal had ACTUAL awards like the flash portal does.. and yes I think I shall make songs more often - not like the days of old, but hopefully moreso than over the past couple of years. And yes its loopability is key :)

thanks for the review Aeonstars!

-shawn-

CTF3 beginning CTF3 beginning

There wouldn't be a CTF without fans like you.

Wolfblitz, hearing you mock my flash series is an honour :) From day one, I've been saying that I can't wait to be parodied. It seems you're the first to the game and this is funny! It just puts a big smile on my face. These projects revolve around people who support it and having voice actors like Corey Holland willing to put in time to do this and having fans like you is really what drives me. It's almost 3 am but fuck it. It's time for more animating.

I promise CTF3 will come out within the next two of months! As for your ingrown toenail though, no promises.

WolfBlitz2 responds:

glad you like it
If only i could make it into a flash cartoon it would be awesome
mock? that is a bit harsh, i think "knocking it" is better from my viewpoint
yeah mystic put up with me
he was the only one calm in this thing
looks like I have place some morale into you :P
it would best to rest the weary eyes
rember: it is not just fans that make the CTF it is the eyes of the beholder that makes it
you take your time in the work ok?
as for the toe nail I expect it to be better by CTF 4 XD

cripple creek revisted cripple creek revisted

Nice job, wolfblitz!

Don't you make me play this banjo! I like this version better I think. I want to get down to it. Like Kiwi said, no outstanding criticism to make but since you said insulting is advised well uh...why don't you go throw that banjo into a pond?

Great song!

WolfBlitz2 responds:

throw it in the pond eh?
not a bad idea
one liiiittle problem with that
It belongs to my brother
so if i threw it in the pond
My brother would throw me in to get it
he is very strong person
could throw anyone through a window
:P